Daily Aktiviti (Indonesia)

Daily activity 13

March 12, 2020




Mid semester



Peace be upon you, and Allah mercy and blessings

This morning at 6.30 I arrived at the Poltekpar University maxsar, after that I went straight to the kitchen, and immediately sat on the kitchen courtyard terrace, I was with my friends while talking long about the midterm material that we will be working on for a while. I immediately used the apron and completed My equipment, then I went to the locker and stored my belongings namely toolbag, after that I returned to sit in the kitchen and while waiting for the pack to come.



Not feel the long time waiting for, at 9.30 we immediately oneline, then we were oneline with our friends on the guide by the queen mother because pak ical was not there, then we were at apsen one by one, after that we were also divided into groups of two people one group. I was the last group I chose to make mayonnaise and farhan made withe stock.



Mayonnaise is a type of sauce made from the main ingredients of vegetable oil, chicken eggs and vinegar.

Mayonnaise is generally used as a flavoring in foods such as lettuce or sandiwch Some mayonnaise only use egg yolk or use lemon juice or mustard as a flavoring.



Brown stock is a soup in the form of beef broth whose ingredients consist of beef bone and delicious spices or seasonings, this broth or soup is brown in color with a distinctive and strong aroma.








After that we immediately prepare the tools and ingredients that we will use, I do mayonnaise and I do doing mayonnise, I together with Rini together make our mayonnaise immediately doing. pour olive oil little by little while stirring, after the texture is thick and the color begins to change, I immediately enter the flavoring mixture such as sald, peper, and lemon. then I stir until evenly mixed.



After that I immediately closed using plastic refing, and immediately put it into the ciller. Then I immediately cleaned my work area and we immediately GC with friends. We clean the kitchen with compact, we clean all the tools and equipment that we use in the kitchen.

And brushed the floor. After that the asar prayer arrived and we went straight to the musollah.

Komentar

Postingan Populer