DAILY AKTIVITI (ENGLISH)

Daily Activity 7

February 12, 2020









Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatu.



Hay is back on my blog about our daily routine as a Makassar senior polytechnic student majoring in culinary, our activities as a kitchen boy doing practice for one week. At 7:00 I arrived at campus, I went straight to kichen and sat on the back porch. I and friends tell stories about blogs and menus that we will make.


At 8.00 we were online, we were charged by Kak Jaka. First we were apsen one by one, after that our equipment was checked by seniors and incomplete had to be completed, after all our information was allowed to enter Kichen and we went straight to lockers for storing toolbags and using equipment, namely aprons, small knives, spoons, and preparing recipients and stationery, namely booklets and pens.


After that we went straight to cold kichen and we were immediately oneline. After a few minutes Kak Jaka immediately came and the menu that we will make today is Macedoine mayonnaise vegetables, minestrone soup, meuniere fillets, au gratin potatoes, layered vegetables, choux-style creme, and hard rolls.kak jaka immediately asked back to us about the menu menu.



Makedonia is the name of a typical Italian food. There are fruits such as apples, grapes, bananas and others which are diced and then mixed with sugar.

Minestrone is a thick soup from Italy. This soup comes from the word "minestra", a term used to refer to thick soup. How to cook tomatoes that contain contents, pods, celery, chopped tomatoes and carrots, then add the pasta.

Meunière solo is a classic French fish dish consisting of sol, more complete or fillet, which is dredged in flour, fried in butter and served with chocolate butter sauce, parsley and lemon. Sol has a light texture but is moist when cooked and has a mild taste.

Choux a la creme (cream puff) is one of Japan's classic pastry shops. Every pastry shop sells it. (We say 'choux cream'.) Divided with vanilla custard and whipped cream. Then, some shops supported with chocolate cream, green tea cream, strawberry cream, etc ... As a child, I was a big fan of ice cream choux, because I absolutely didn't like whipped cream.



In the UK, profiterole and eclare are very popular, usually filled with whipped cream and chocolate. But I don't see a lot of cream puffs. Sometimes I really like classic custard and full of cream. (And I made this time to be transferred to my Japanese friends.)





After that we immediately made the menus, first I immediately prepared the ingredients namely sweet potatoes, carrots, and radishes. I immediately peeled and I turned this vegetable radish around 150 seeds using a small knife, I brought it for several hours then prepared my radish immediately washed it I use clean water and continue to cook until cooked. After being cooked I immediately separate the vegetables with the liquid and I chill until a few minutes. after the cold I immediately saute the vegetables.












After everything is finished I immediately proceed to make a menu menu and make about 30 pcs to be sent to the restaurant. While waiting for orders from the restaurant we arrange our menu and decorate it until it is really neat and beautiful in view. After a few minutes arranging our menu oven resto at we began to bring our menus into the restaurant to be served to guests who came in. after all the menus have been ordered in line with general cilining (GC).

Komentar

Postingan Populer